 Robotics / Handy Board / 8400
8399  |  8401
Subject:
Polaroid 6500 Works Only When Phonecord is Connected
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 10:27:53 GMT

Hello everyone,
I think my post subject is self-explanatory, but let me broaden a little
more.
I've connected the P6500 to the expansion board which uses
and external 9V battery connected to J13 as it's power source.
Now, I can only get valid results from the sonar when the HB is connected
to the interface using the phone cord. Otherwise, the results are always
around
800 and have nothing to do with the surrounding.
Please help me shed some light on the subject.
Thanks in advance,
  Morris