 Robotics / Handy Board / 8380
8379  |  8381
Subject:
video of Spring 2001 Robotic Egg Hunt now online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 16:12:35 GMT

    In case you missed our live webcast on 29 April 2001, I have put the
complete Spring 2001 LEGO My Egg-O Robotic Egg Hunt video online.

    http://www.eecs.cwru.edu/courses/lego375/video/video_s01/

[mirror site in case www.eecs is down; it's been spotty lately, due to
renovations in the machine room]

    http://drushel.biol.cwru.edu/375/video/video_s01/

RealPlayer 8 Basic (free) required.  Each 10-minute round is a separate
file, along with the intro and closing remarks.

    This summer, I intend to slowly work my way through all the previous
Egg Hunt videos and make them available, too.  There have been 12 Egg Hunts;
I have completed the latest one and the first one (Spring 1995), and am
currently working on the 2nd one (Spring 1996).  I'm out of disk space on
my RealServer, though, so I can't put anything else up until I get a bigger
hard drive.

    *Rich*
--
Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D.            | "Aplysia californica" is your taxonomic
Department of Biology, Slug Division | nomenclature.  /  A slug, by any other