 Robotics / Handy Board / 8378
  Re: Instructions for building own Handyboard

James, Gerber files can be found in the Hardware:PCB Layouts link. The HB is a fairly complex board -- are you sure you want to make it by hand? If you haven't gone from Gerber files to boards before, the HB probably isn't the best board to start (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Instructions for building own Handyboard

Thanks for the advice. I might check out the kits. I'd really like to do it all myself - it helps having a Fry's Electronics about 2 miles from my house, but I understand about the multiple shipping charges adding up. It's also a matter of cost: (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)