 Robotics / Handy Board / 8366
  Spring 2001 Robotic Egg Hunt at CWRU, Sunday 29 April 2001

The 12th "LEGO My Egg-O" Robotic Egg Hunt will be held on Sunday, 29 April 2001, 12:30-3:00 PM, at the Great Lakes Science Center, Cleveland, Ohio. The Egg Hunt is the final design competition of my Autonomous Robotics course at Case Western (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)