 Robotics / Handy Board / 836
    LCD SCREEN STUFF —Joe Doubek
    I have heard that there is a way to turn of the LCD screen on the handyboard to save clock cycles. I have looked all around but cannot seem to find any info on how to do this. Is this possible and if so does it speed up the handyboard any? Someone (...) (28 years ago, 22-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: LCD SCREEN STUFF —Mike Ross
   (...) Here's the pertinent code in the lib_hb.c file: /* printing to the LCD: **WARNING** printf's will wedge once the print buffer becomes full if system printing is disabled */ void system_print_on() {bit_set(0x39, 0b00000001);} void (...) (28 years ago, 23-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)