 Robotics / Handy Board / 8352
    Gameboy Camera —Drew Weng
   Hey all, I got a Gameboy Camera for $8 and decided to try and hook it up to my Handyboard. I got it working this weekend if anyone would like to see the code (in IC). I am using the expansion board's digital out lines (4 of them) to clock out the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)