 Robotics / Handy Board / 8326
    Handyboard execution/operation speed —William Sitch
   Hey all: How fast does the HandyBoard with the standard interactive C libraries execute standard IC instructions? What about the software system interrupt at 1kHz and the multitasking overhead, how do they play into things? I know float instructions (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        RE: Handyboard execution/operation speed —William Sitch
   Hi Everyone: Well, no responses, so I'll ask again: How fast does the HandyBoard with the standard interactive C libraries execute standard IC instructions? What about the software system interrupt at 1kHz and the multitasking overhead, how do they (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)