 Robotics / Handy Board / 8325
    Request: I2C Bus Handy Board interface Info. —Andrew Loy
    In 1999 someone requested information on how to interface I2C and the Handyboard. I would like to revisit that request. Any information on components and code to use would be appreciated. Andrew P. Loy andyl@citlink.net aloy1@utk.edu (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Request: I2C Bus Handy Board interface Info. —Andrew Loy
    I recently found an I2C driver at the Image Craft web page under their user contributed software page (URL) P. Loy andyl@citlink.net aloy1@utk.edu "Andrew Loy" <andyl@citlink.net> wrote in message news:G9yJDD.MpD@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)