 Robotics / Handy Board / 8325
Request: I2C Bus Handy Board interface Info.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 01:50:40 GMT

    In 1999 someone requested information on how to interface I2C and the
Handyboard. I would like to revisit that request. Any information on
components and code to use would be appreciated.

Andrew P. Loy
andyl@citlink.net
aloy1@utk.edu