 Robotics / Handy Board / 8312
  Autonomous robot with radio communication

Hello everybody, A few years ago I was a regular member of this newsgroup. For my master's thesis I made an autonomous robot that could communicate with a desktop PC using a pair of radio transceivers (RadioMetrix BiM-418-F). The results of the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard) !