 Robotics / Handy Board / 8312
8311  |  8313
Subject:
Autonomous robot with radio communication
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:27:26 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello everybody,

A few years ago I was a regular member of this newsgroup. For my master's
thesis I made an autonomous robot that could communicate with a desktop PC
using a pair of radio transceivers (RadioMetrix BiM-418-F). The results of
the research I did for this have been available online ever since. These
include photographs, wiring diagrams and a layout for a printed circuit board.

I still get great reactions from people all over the world and one of them
urged me to put the link on this list again, because it has been more than a
year since my last post to this newsgroup.

http://www.connectionlab.com/elmo

I hope you enjoy it and if you've got any questions, I'd be glad to answer them.

Jan Sipke van der Veen