 Robotics / Handy Board / 827
    Radioshack ultrasonic tape measure —Garth Webb
    I while ago I remember reading a web page where someone described using a radio shack tapeless tape measure for its ultrasonic transducer and reciever. They described how to modifiy it and what was what for using it with a micro controller. After (...) (28 years ago, 21-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        some [Q]'s —Yoni Garbourg
   Hi. I have a few questions related to the handyboard: 1) In the "How to connect DC motors to HB" paper, it says to use .1 inch male headers to connect the wire leads to. Can anyone give me a less general specification for these male headers? 2) Is (...) (28 years ago, 21-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)