 Robotics / Handy Board / 8248
    2 RealTimeJava for the 68HC11 Questions —Brian Wright
   Hello All, I am having lots of fun with my newly constructed Handy Board. I have also downloaded the simple RealTimeJava for the 68HC11 and been using that. It has worked well for me and I am inclined to continue using this as my tool of choice for (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: 2 RealTimeJava for the 68HC11 Questions —Matthias Jetleb
   (...) Other than seeing people write about it, I'm not familliar with this product. When you say "newly constructed" is that to say it's in a kit form? Who makes it and where do you get it? I understand that it's a microcontroller development board, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: 2 RealTimeJava for the 68HC11 Questions —Brian Wright
   Yes, I bought one in kit form from www.acroname.com (whom I highly recommend). As far as what else it can do, I would suggest visiting www.handyboard.com to read more about it. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)