 Robotics / Handy Board / 8229
8228  |  8230
Subject:
Rug Warrior with Interactive C
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 22:34:14 GMT

I am working the the Rug Warrior platform running IC. I want to implement
learning algorithms and then "upload" the learning parameters to my host
computer. I need this both to debug the algorithms and also store the
current learning state of the robot when I change batteries, or need
to reset.

Can anyone give me some hints on getting my robot to talk back, instead
of just downloading code.

Thank you much

Johan