 Robotics / Handy Board / 8227
8226  |  8228
Subject:
ICC11 Compiler for the handyboard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 05:42:06 GMT

To whom it may concern,

    I am trying to use the ICC11 compiler from ImageCraft to compile some C
code for the handyboard.  I went to the ImageCraft site and downloaded the
library files for the handyboard.  I tried running the setup batch file but it
didn't work.  So I set the variables in the compiler options that the batch
file was attempting to set but I still can not seem to compile any programs.  I
did some more searching on the web and found some step-by-step instructions for
using an old DOS based version of ICC11 with the miniboard.  I have used the
ICC11 compiler to compile C programs with interrupt handler routines for the
HC11 chip in a different platform.  My previous programs used the "#pragma
interrupt_handler" definition of an interrupt handler routine that was
triggered by changes to PA0.  I am hoping to be able to use this same method on
the handyboard.
    Can anyone give me step-by-step directions on how to configure the ICC11
compiler and maybe some simple example programs to test it with?

Frustrated,

Brent Bateman