 Robotics / Handy Board / 8220
8219  |  8221
Subject:
ICB Files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:25:43 GMT

Help,

I am having trouble compiling *.asm files into *.icb files.  Each time I try
I get an ICB file, but it will not load in interactive C.

I tryed using the software provided by with my handyboard(as11_ic)with no
success.  Is there any other software available to compile ASM files to ICB?

Any Ideas?

Thanks for your time,

Jerry Berndsen
jerryberndsen@hotmail.com