 Robotics / Handy Board / 8207
8206  |  8208
Subject:
Serial reception problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 06:58:55 GMT

I seem to have problems send data from the Handyboard.  When I start IC and
download the pcode, the handyboard seems to receive it just fine (the LED
flickers).  And I monitored the transmission pin with an oscilloscope and it
seems to send just fine.  But it must be sending the wrong signal, because IC
doesn't recognize it.
I've tried swapping handyboards, so I know it's not the serial interface.  I've
tried swapping the chip, so I know it's not that either.  Anyone have any
suggestions?

--Jayen