 Robotics / Handy Board / 8188
  Connect a wireless modem to HandyBoard?

Hi Everyone there! I am relatively new to the HandyBoard ( and for that matter, the robot scene in general ) I would like to know if anyone out there can advise me on whether it might be possible to connect a wireless modem to a HandyBoard? I was (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)