 Robotics / Handy Board / 8188
8187  |  8189
Subject:
Connect a wireless modem to HandyBoard?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 07:28:53 GMT

Hi Everyone there!

I am relatively new to the HandyBoard ( and for that matter, the robot scene
in general )

I would like to know if anyone out there can advise me on whether it might
be possible to connect a wireless modem to a HandyBoard?  I was hoping to
see if it might be possible to attach a PCMCIA connector and then use an
off-the-shelf cellular modem such as the 3Com models.

If you happen to have any ideas on this I'd really appreciate it if you
could give me pointers in this direction.

Sincerely,
Rudy Cazabon
raygunprez@earthlink.net

--