 Robotics / Handy Board / 8177
  Commapi

I've been trying to use commapi to have my pc communicate with the HB. It seems to be more or less set up properly as I can send characters to the HB. There's a little oddity there as it seems to send an extra character to the HB. If I have just a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)