 Robotics / Handy Board / 8157
  First Internet Robot Contest

Hi all, If you're a hobbyist and you've built a cool robot, consider entering it in the First Internet Robot Contest. Prizes include LEGO Droid Developer Kits, a Handy Board, and other fun stuff. I'm on the jury -- but I did promise the organizer (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: First Internet Robot Contest

(...) Fred, Steve, The word "First" here has nothing to do with FIRST[1], right? --Todd [1] (URL) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: First Internet Robot Contest

Right, no connection! Steve's "First Internet Robot Contest" has nothing to do with FIRST, the organization formerly known as "US FIRST," which is presently cooperating with LEGO in the "FIRST LEGO League" (FLL). Todd, thanks for allowing me to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard, lugnet.robotics)