 Robotics / Handy Board / 8157
8156  |  8158
Subject:
First Internet Robot Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 21:38:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

If you're a hobbyist and you've built a cool robot, consider entering
it in the First Internet Robot Contest.  Prizes include LEGO Droid
Developer Kits, a Handy Board, and other fun stuff.

I'm on the jury -- but I did promise the organizer not to be partial
to Handy Board-based designs :-).  Categories include mobile robot,
walking robot, LEGO robot, and robotics project.

The contest closes Nov 30, so there's still time to enter!  Check it
out at:

  http://dec1.wi-inf.uni-essen.de/~astephan/

Fred