 Robotics / Handy Board / 8156
8155  |  8157
Subject:
BiM Transceiver to Handy Board Interfacing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 01:59:08 GMT

Hello:
    I am trying to interface a Radiometrix BiM 433-F
transceiver to the Handy Board.  I have found some
information regarding this matter on the HB's mailing list
and other sites but they don't seem to have enough
information.  So far I have connected the transceiver to the
board and experimented with several serial IC programs.  At
this point I could really use some advice with the IC
communications protocol (sending and receiving packets,
etc.).  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guillermo