 Robotics / Handy Board / 8143
    Re: that _raw_analog undefined thing —Fred G. Martin
   At this point I'm not clear exactly what error message you're getting. Would you 1. send a transcript of Interactive C's bootup text, leading to the error? 2. explain the Targa file problem. i don't understand where you'd be seeing this message -- (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: that _raw_analog undefined thing —Naomi Pitcairn
   Dear Mr. Martin, First, thank you for your patience. I'm really sorry to be so much trouble. The Targa thing is easy to explain, so I'll start with that. Yes, the files are all in ZIP archives. When I unzip them, the .icb files show the suffix .icb, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)