 Robotics / Handy Board / 810
    HB assembly errors. —Vincent Gracchi
   I am now using the Windows 96 version of IC 3.1 Beta and it works great on my Pentium Pro. My PC now talks to the serial interface board as outlined in the assembly instructions. However, the PWR LED never blinks on the Handy Board. IC also returns (...) (28 years ago, 19-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: HB assembly errors. —Fred G. Martin
     (...) OK, this indicates a particular problem. If the BATT LED is fully lit, it means that system voltage is less than 4.5v. Typically, if you are powering your system from the SIB, this indicates some kind of board short. I would remomve all (...) (28 years ago, 19-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        68HC11 Pins —Garth Webb
    Could someone please tell me what the MISO, MOSI, SCK, and SS pins are on the 68HC11 and why they are wired to a 4x2 female header? Also how would I access these (from code) if I wanted to do something with them. Thanks G --- Garth Webb (...) (28 years ago, 20-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: 68HC11 Pins —Fred G. Martin
   (...) These pins form the "Serial Peripheral Interface" (SPI) circuit, which can be used to link 6811s with a 1 megabaud network connection. They also are individually addressable I/O pins. See the FAQ (URL) look for the answer to "Does the Handy (...) (28 years ago, 20-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Outputs —Yoni Garbourg
   Hi. Just started tinkering with the handy board. Is there anyway to output signals from the board as it is without using the 4 motor outputs. Say for digital output and so forth, or if i just want to output a positive voltage (on top of using the 4 (...) (28 years ago, 20-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Outputs —Fred G. Martin
   (...) Use the SPI pins. See the FAQ: (URL) for the answer "Does the Handy Board have any digital outputs?" -Fred (28 years ago, 20-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)