 Robotics / Handy Board / 81
80  |  82
Subject:
Thanks - HB back to life!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 1996 14:35:27 GMT

Thanks to all who helped me restore my HB back to life.  After shorting
the battery pack on the board during the last assembly step, it turned
out to be only the A1 processor blown.

Also, a BIG THANKS to Prabal Dutta at Digital Micro System.  I purchased
my HB from him (and the replacement parts I messed up ;-) and found it to
be a very high quality kit and parts.  Prabal has helped me past some
problems of my fault.  He ships very quickly!  Reach him at:
<dutta@cis.ohio-state.edu>
http://er4www.eng.ohio-state.edu/~duttap
Ph: (614) 299-2566
FAX: (614) 299-2939