 Robotics / Handy Board / 8061
Re: Rover based on Hanyboard is evolving well!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 08:48:41 GMT

Hi

You can only run the counter 4x slower as now. But in this case, the complete
HB works 4x times slower, so this isn't a usefull solution.

The other possibility is the use the overflow flag and integers. I didn't solve
that problem. For more information look at the pink book from Motorola.

Bye

Martin