 Robotics / Handy Board / 8055
  Here's the code I wrote so far, any ideas why my Polaroid 6500 has only 15ft range?

Hi everyone, Here's some code that I have so far. I have no clue why I only get 15' range out of my Polaroid 6500. I did not get the usual fastener that clasps the tranducer into place, could that do it? My tansducer is mounted on "sensor array" (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)