 Robotics / Handy Board / 8046
  Encoders, what are you using?

Hi, My homebrew quad hall effect encoder works, I'm learning from it. I get @ 1/4" resolution so there's plenty of slop. I can have the robot pace back and forth on a straight track for 6 passes or so then I start to veer off track. So I guess it's (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Encoders, what are you using?

Jerry, go to: EE 401 - Electrical Engineering Design Course - 1999/2000 then to shaft encoders they have 16, 32, or 64 sections you can print out. bye, Terry G. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Normandin" <jerrynormandin@ne.m...iaone.net> (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)