 Robotics / Handy Board / 8041
8040  |  8042
Subject:
Newton Labs posted the pcode31 source back up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 01:10:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi everyone!
I guess it pays to be polite and explain why you need something!
Well Newton Labs posted the pcode source back on the web server.
If anyone owns an Interactive C 3.1 license and you want to
work with the pcode source,  it can be found at:

ftp://newtonlabs.com/pub/pcode/

On another note,
when I got home from work got my package from Wirz Elelctronics!
I now have a Polaroid 6500 and a Vector 2X compass!

A mouse encoder is overkill for the gear that I had it mounted.
I have an encoder on the second drive gear in the chain.
Time to rethink my wheel encoder scheme.
The robot is six wheel drive, I use an encoder on both sides, that way
I can vary the power to each side if the robot pulls to one side when
it's
supposed to go straight,