 Robotics / Handy Board / 8040
8039  |  8041
Subject:
The Pcode Source -> working on an agreement with Newton Labs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 00:49:38 GMT

Hi Everyone.

I am working on aquiring the source to pcode_hb.asm.    I pointed
them to the newsgroup posting that has Randy Seargent himself
directing someone to download the pcode source from newton labs.
I also informed him that if I am going to expand on this platform and
add
functionality then I will need the pcode source.   If It's no longer
avaialble then I would have to revert back to 2.86 and since I was under

the impression that the pcode source was available I'd need a full
refund.

The source was available in 1997.  Someone who doesent' understand
Interactive C .. possibly a sales guy made this decision.  I told Newton

labs to look at the pcode source to see why I need access to it.

Hopefully they will include the pcode source again.