 Robotics / Handy Board / 8035
  Newton Labs Not releasing PCODE source for 3.1 -> Fred Help!

George Musser brought up a very good issue! Where the heck is pcode_hb.asm? This code was released in ver 2.86 and enhancements were made to the pcode from the user base. Newton Labs has tunnel vision and NO CLUE to how open source software can (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Newton Labs Not releasing PCODE source for 3.1 -> Fred Help!

Whew. I have encountered the same problem back when I wanted the improved PWM code in the new version of IC. Back then (about 2 years ago) I managed to find someone who actually had a copy of the 3.1 pcode. Don't ask me for it, I lost it long ago. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)