 Robotics / Handy Board / 8032
    Here's the Rover with handyboard —Jerry Normandin
   Attatched is a picture od the toy Mars Rover that I am modifying. Right now I have the handyboard driving two lego motors and I ripped apart a mouse to use the encoder. Mice encoders sure work great! And they are much cheaper than commercial (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Here's the Rover with handyboard —T. Gathright
   Hello Jerry, Did not get the picture of the Mars Rover. Sounds like you have a good start on your robot, please keep us advised on the problems and solutions. Was it hard to convert the mice encoders?? should be very accurate, please post the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        RE: Here's the Rover with handyboard —EOI Arrecife
   Please let us out of your list. ---...--- Click here for Free Video!! (URL) Original Message ----- From: T. Gathright <terrygathright@home.com> To: Jerry Normandin <jerrynormandin@ne.m...aone.net>; <handyboard@media.mit.edu> Sent: Monday, September (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)