 Robotics / Handy Board / 8026
8025  |  8027
Subject:
IR demodulator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 10:16:03 GMT

I have mounted the IS1U60 infrared demodulator on to the HB but I have
realised that it can only recieve from a particular direction. Is it
possible to mount another IS1U60 by connecting the leads to the same
locations on the pcb via wires and then mounting the IS1U60 on the
opposite side of the HB (ie. behind the LCD to recieve signals from
behind the robot as well as in front). If this is possible, how many
IS1U60 modules could you mount in this way ?, one on each side ?.

Thanks

John Hatton
johnhatton@email.com