 Robotics / Handy Board / 7999
  Question on Handy Board connected to three other 68hc11

Hello, I bought an Handy Board and I would like to use it with 3 other 68hc11e2 cards. These four 68hc11 are connected together with the port D (MISO, MOSI, CLK). SS of Handy Board is connected to +5v and Handy Board always is the master. On the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)