 Robotics / Handy Board / 7994
    More download trouble w/Windows 2000 on notebook —Steve Mosiman
   I was overly optimistic when I thought getting the pcode interpreter downloaded via dl was most of the solution. Now I get IC errors. e.g. trying to load a hello world program gives errors like Initializing interrupts Board sync error: looking for (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: More download trouble w/Windows 2000 on notebook —Fred G. Martin
   can you try booting the computer into DOS mode and running IC from there. not that it's a good long term strategy, but sometimes this works when running IC from within Windows doesn't. fred In your message you said: (...) g (...) t (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)