 Robotics / Handy Board / 7953
7952  |  7954
Subject:
Pins to connect for stacking h bridges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 18:47:40 GMT

Hello all,

I have built a robot before, and sold it, and had stacked H-Bridge chips. I
had also fed in an alternate battery source.

I want to do this again and can't remember which pin to use for pos battery
terminal (pin # please). I am not an electronics guru and can never remember
what all the pin definition shorthand means on the spec sheet, such as Vcc.

Maybe somebody can define all of that shorthand so I can interpret the spec
sheets myself? I've got to hook up some other stuff with only the shorthand to
go by. Teach a man to fish....

I am using the same motors and use two 1 amp chips for each drive motor with
no apparent heating of the chips.