 Robotics / Handy Board / 7912
    Sharp GP2D12-Sensor under sunlight? —Ray Tang
   Hi, I am working on a robot with the HandyBoard. I am thinking about using the Sharp GP2D12-Sensor because the other IR reflective sensors I use won't work under sunlight. I read the spec. sheet of GP2D02 and GP2D05, both of them mention that they (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Sharp GP2D12-Sensor under sunlight? —Michael Belanger
   I have three GP2D12s running on a Handyboard and they seem to run quite well in sunlight. In overcast or indirect light (shade) their performance seems identical to indoor light. In bright sunlight there seems to be a possible shortening of the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)