 Robotics / Handy Board / 7891
    Motors spinning at startup —Matt Austin
   Hi all, I have a problem with the motors connected to my handyboard. When I first turn on the HB, the motors will spin randomly. This happens about every 2-3 times I switch on. I know this problem has come up before on the list, but the post I found (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Motors spinning at startup —Dirk Stueker
      The problem is the same with LEGO-gear-motors. Even worse, the post says "... put a wire to the can ..." but how can you do this with a plastic device? Any help appreciated. Dirk (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Motors spinning at startup —Michael Belanger
   I have been having the same motors spinning on powerup "problem" with my Handyboard. I tried various capacitor combinations on my modified servo motors to no effect. Fred M. finally provided the answer: (...) In short, there is nothing wrong with (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)