 Robotics / Handy Board / 7882
    Did I fry my Polaroid unit? —Daniel Weatherford
   Today, I started trying to use my Polariod Sonar unit pulled from a Polaroid OneStep Sun 660 Camera. I didn't get the hang of it the first time. I desoldered the connector and put on wires. Then I plugged it in backwards. Oops. The chips started (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)