 Robotics / Handy Board / 7863
    my handy is death ???? —Fernando Torres
   Mister They in my university bought 6 HandyBoard for the development of courses relations with IA. 2 of the Handyboard failed one of them sample in their screen for causes that not yet are known, the Interactive C, as if I you work correctly, the (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: my handy is death ???? —Will Bain
   Do you mean that when you turn on the Handy Board, the motors start to run spontaneously? I used to have that problem, too, but only when there was no program yet loaded. I saw a message on this mailing list a few months back that suggested a remedy (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)