 Robotics / Handy Board / 7863
7862  |  7864
Subject:
my handy is death ????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 04:55:49 GMT

Mister

They in my university bought 6 HandyBoard for the development of courses
relations with IA.
2 of the Handyboard failed one of them sample in their screen for causes
that not yet are known,
the Interactive C, as if I you work correctly, the problem is that the
motors are activated all lighting
the red leds, loads you another program, and it continue carrying out the
previously mentioned, reset
schemes it and continuous with the problems, if you has antecedents with
these problems I  you would
thank me you respond to the brevity, because I am carrying out my thesis
with this device that is the Handy.

from their help is already thanked

Fernando Torres S
Universidad Catolica de la Santisima Concepcion

Chile

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html;