 Robotics / Handy Board / 7843
    making your own handyboard. —Victor Tudor
   Hi. I'd like to make my own handyboard if I can find all the parts in my city. But I have a problem with making the PCB... I have a friend who has a plotter and could draw it, but the layout files are GIFs and he uses Autocad (old computer, old (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: making your own handyboard. —Charles Hacker
   Vic, Lots of programs handel Gerber files. They are the standard for print / storage of PCB board files. If you don't have such a program, then download one form the numerous freeware/shareware sites. Most electrical type programs would give this (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)