 Robotics / Handy Board / 7835
Re: how many servos on handyboard?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 10:44:33 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.handyboard, Victor Tudor writes:
I'd like to know how many servos the handy board can control. On the FAQ it
says 2, in the documentation it says 4 DC motors. what's the deal? (am I
stupid? I'm new at this)

also, when you plug an expansion board, do you get 6 EXTRA servos? or those
are the only ones you can still use? How about the rest? do all imputs
remain free on the handyboard and everything on the expansion board is
extra? than you.

Hi

If you use the expansion board, you will loose analog input 0 und 1. These two
inputs are multiplexed on the exp board, so you get some more analog ports.

-Martin