 Robotics / Handy Board / 7826
Re: Fwd: hellofriend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 19:33:32 GMT

I've been getting snail mail from this same group for years, always offering to
let you have a third of some huge sum of money if you will only help them smuggle
it out of their country and into your account.  What they actually want is access
to your bank account.  It is a serious scam, and my brother-in-law, who is
assistant director of the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, tells me some
people have actually been stupid enough to fall for it.  The scam is located in
Nigeria as I recall, and local officials are unable to put a stop to it.

Steer clear of those folks.

Best regards,

Gary Livick
Tiny HC11 products for your robot