 Robotics / Handy Board / 7803
    expansion board problems —Claudia Bernett
   hello. i seem to be having an expansion-board problem which is very puzzling. i am using all sixteen ports, and am in the process of putting together a project which requires that it be stored with all sixteen ports occupied for a week or two at a (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: expansion board problems —Claudia Bernett
   a follow-up to my own message - it seems that this problems occur WHILE i am actually running the application and using the project. if anyone can help at all - i would be very grateful, i am at a loss and urgent to get this working. i have built (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: expansion board problems —Gary Livick
     Claudia, Without a lot more detail, it will be difficult to solve this one over the internet. If you can take a few minutes and regroup, maybe someone will have an idea. The kinds of things it would be good to know, interspersed with my comments: 1. (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: expansion board problems —Will Bain
   Claudia Bernett wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> I wonder if the mats aren't perhaps generating electrostatic discharge (ESD), which can wreak havoc with many solid state devices. -- Will (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)