 Robotics / Handy Board / 7801
  Re: Clinton Acts to Make GPS Systems More Accurate

(...) you're making an outside 'bot? Note: I've heard everything from 6 meters to 17 meters, and I'm not sure of the exact figure yet. I was too busy last week to study the GPS change. Curt Mills, WE7U hacker.NO_*SPAM@tc.fluke.com Senior Methods (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  DGPS

(...) If you use differential GPS (which includes a nearby stationary receiver at a known coordinate) you can get much better resolution -- down to sub-meter accuracy. Still might not be enough to avoid the furniture, though. Forget global. We need (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)