 Robotics / Handy Board / 78
Re: Can't initialize CONFIG register
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 1996 19:29:23 GMT

Regarding my problems configuring the HB, Fred wrote:

my best guess is that for some reason dlm isn't doing its job
right...if you could try another dos machine, it might be worth a try.

-fred

You were right, Fred. I switched from my Pentium machine over
to my old Everex 386-33... and the HB came right up.
Go figure! Some kind of timing issue?

One strange thing, though... on the second time through, the
board still kicks the same memory error, but says that the program
downloaded successfully. And everything works perfectly. It's
playing the Pink Panther theme as I type this....

Once again, thanks for your help.

Andy