 Robotics / Handy Board / 7793
7792  |  7794
Subject:
50 Megs of web space for $9.95 a month!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 19:49:26 GMT

50 Megs of web space for $9.95 a month!!!!
Unlimited E-Mail boxes at yourdomain.com
and much more!
We offer web hosting in a number of
different packages. Tired of paying alot
for web hosting and not recieving quality
customer service? Try out our hosting
services, and see the difference of a web
hosting company run by computer technicians.

Call 1-888-682-5214 for more information.

Ask about our dedicated servers and reseller
package. $99.95 a month Colo and Dedicated
Servers.

To be removed from this list reply to
rrlist@bigfoot.com with the header of Delete