 Robotics / Handy Board / 7769
    driving servos by the handy board! —Lo Veng Cheong
   Dear Sir, I am a new user of the handyboard. In a robot project of building a manipulator, I have to drive for at least 3 servo motors. I have found the routines for driving two servo motors at the same time from the handyboard info website. But, if (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)